Friday, February 5, 2010

Creative Thinking




I was working on my TV room, looking for the warm African feel. I noticed that the Zulu's are so creative, from scrap they create Art. I guess they have to work with what they got. I love the colours they use to create that warmth feel, I also like the ‘almost’ obstruct animals and people for that cavemen look.
The cliché of the bright colours, the warmth feel the amazing look it give my TV room is that in most of the pictures you see work, hunger, slavery, women with children carrying heavy things, you see suffering. The pictures aren’t just pictures. It is a story, a history.
This will make me thankful for what I have, a reminder of: Ones I was young and now I’m old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor seen their children begging for bread. Psalm 37:25

No comments:

Post a Comment